ISPO UK MS ASM 2022 - ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
ISPO UK MS is pleased to invite you to submit abstracts for its forthcoming Annual Scientific Meeting to be held on 6 & 7 October 2022 at the Village Hotel, London Watford.
All abstracts submitted will be given equal consideration by the organising committee, whose decision will be final.
By way of guidance, details of the overarching theme of the conference, along with suggested topics for abstract submissions, will be posted here shortly.
Please note ...
- Only abstracts submitted via this online abstract portal will be considered by the organising committee.
- Authors may submit more than one abstract under their name. Please submit a separate form for each abstract submission.
- Abstracts should be no more than 500 words in total and should not include any graphics, diagrams or photos.
- A maximum of two references may be included at the end of your abstract.
- Free paper abstracts may be published in the Scientific Meeting compendium and/or online at the discretion of the organising committee. If you do not wish your abstract to be published please ensure you tick the appropriate box on the submission form.
- The closing date for receipt of abstract submissions is Wednesday 31 August 2022. We will aim to send notifications of acceptance during the week commencing Monday 12 September 2022.
- All presenters of free papers must register for at least the day of their presentation.
Please complete the form below to submit an abstract for free paper or poster presentation at the ISPO UK MS ASM 2022 to be held at the Village Hotel, London Watford on Thursday 6 and Friday 7 October 2022.
You may submit more than one abstract for presentation at the meeting, however, please ensure you use a separate form for each abstract submission.
Fields marked with a * are required.
Join ISPO now
- Reduced conference rates
- Prosthetics & Orthotics International
(6 x issues per year)
- Bursaries and Prizes
- Learning Opportunities