Membership of ISPO is open to all individual professionals, associations, organizations, and institutions with a bona fide interest in prosthetics, orthotics, wheelchairs, assistive devices, rehabilitation engineering and related subjects, who support its Mission and Goals. As a member of ISPO, you make a commitment to make the world a place where all persons with physical disabilities have equal opportunity for full participation in society.
ISPO UK Membership
ISPO UK is continuously evolving. Our calendar of events offers educational opportunities for our members and bring together the prosthetics and orthotics communities in the UK, during these difficult challenging times.
We are actively seeking new members and student members to join ISPO UK to contribute to and participate in our activities and events. As an international multidisciplinary society we strongly encourage and welcome membership from all professions and disciplines across the rehabilitation community. And as a member of ISPO UK you automatically become part of the ISPO global community spanning in excess of 100 countries with 3,300 members.
What do I get with my annual membership?
- Free access to ISPO UK webinars (in some instances a nominal charge may be implemented to cover admin costs)
- Free access to ISPO UK teaching and research Zoom webinars
- Free access to ISPO UK organised specialist interest groups (of which 1 has been set up so far with more to be set up in due course)
- Free online subscription to the Prosthetics and Orthotics International journal
- Free access to the ISPO global members-only online portal
- Discounted rates for the ISPO UK Annual Scientific Meeting, TIPS2022, and the ISPO World Congress
- Discounted rates for future face-to-face ISPO UK and ISPO International meetings and exhibitions (to be organised in due course when it is safe to do so)
All of this is available for an annual subscription of £110 or £30 for students. Join here!
Are you a recent graduate or new to ISPO?
Are you a student?