TIPS2022 - ON THE MOVE AGAIN!
ISPO UK MS and ISPO Netherlands MS are pleased to jointly announce, organise and host TIPS2022 – the premier event for all professionals involved with upper limb prosthetics and rehabilitation and the management of upper extremity absence. Due to the continuing global uncertainties, this event will take place ONLINE from Wednesday 30 March through to Friday 1 April 2022.
Click on the links below to view the programme for each of the three days ...
or VIEW THE FULL SCHEDULE HERE (all times shown are BST)
Preview our Keynote Speakers here .... Scott Frey | Herta Flor | Gerwin Smit
Delegates who registered for TIPS 2022 on or before 25 March should receive their access details by e-mail no later than Monday 28 March 2022. If you have not yet received your access details, please check your SPAM and JUNK folders. Still not received? Then please e-mail us.
Registration will remain open until Tuesday 29 March at 1700 hrs BST. Please note, however, we cannot guarantee immediate access to the conference for delegates who wish to register at this late stage.
ISPO Members: €170; Non-members: €220; Students: €50
- To qualify for the ISPO member rate, you must be a fully paid up member of ISPO for 2022 prior to booking AND insert your DISCOUNT CODE into the booking form.
- You will receive your DISCOUNT CODE by separate e-mail. If you have not yet received your DISCOUNT CODE please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your membership number and/or evidence of payment of 2022 membership fees. We will aim to respond with your DISCOUNT CODE within 2 working days of receipt of your e-mail.
- Your registration covers all three days' live attendance online.
- All sessions will be recorded (with the exception of networking and clinical challenge sessions) and will be made available to paid registered delegates approximately one month post event.
- Once you have registered and paid your fees you will receive an e-mail from Morressier (approximately one week prior to event start date) with information on how to access the online event.
Certificates of Attendance
A certificate of attendance at TIPS 2022 can be made available to all registered (paid) delegates who participated in live on-line sessions during the period Wednesday 30 March through to Friday 1 April 2022. We will aim to forward certificates as soon as possible and no later than four weeks post event.
You must opt-in to receive your certificate by completing the short form below.
Fields marked with a * are required.
Any questions? Contact us
We look forward to seeing you at TIPS 2022!